Try times 100. It was so good! I loved seeing them work together as a team.
Thor's entrance was unexpected and amazing.
He's as cocky as ever, and still trying to convince Loki
that he can turn away from the 'dark side' and come home.
Still sporting a super cool outfit.
And Hammer.
I love it when he holds out his hand and it just flies from where ever it was into it.
Captain America still has the amazing suit. :)
I absolutely loved that he was the leader.
He is as sweet and nice as ever, but had great battle moves and a great shield.
Hawk Eye and Black Widow were both new superheros for me.
When I heard that Black Widow was going to be in the movie, I thought , 'great! they put a girl in so that she can be creepy and flirty with the boys and be a female warrior.'
And while she was a warrior, she was still feminine and there was no flirting :)
I loved her battle moves and interrogating abilities.
Hawk Eye was amazing. though (SPOILER) it was a little disappointing that he was hypnotized for half the movie! But at the end battle he was fighting for the right team.
I loved his exploding arrows. I loved his folding bow.
I've never really liked the Hulk, or had any interest in seeing his movie.
But he was pretty cool. It's kind of creepy how he can lose control so easily,
but at the end battle scene he's really amazing.
Iron man was simply hilarious.
He kept throwing out hilarious jokes so fast that I missed them I was laughing so hard!
I absolutely LOVED his end conversation with Loki.
Every thing he says is a quote.
Loki. I kinda liked him in Thor, but he shows his true evil side in this movie.
The end battle was amazing and funny and exciting.
They totally wrecked the city but saved the world.











I just got back from seeing this movie. IT WAS SO GOOD.
ReplyDeleteI LUV IRON MAN!!!!
ReplyDeleteand Captian America...
and Thor...
Ok, I like them all!!!
lol
Can't wait to see the movie!!!
:D
it was so amazing! :o) <3 it!
ReplyDeleteYour new profile pic is cute. :o)