Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Introduction to Fall

It's not technically fall yet, but it feels like summer is over!
So I took a nature walk around the yard, taking random pictures of summer.........
Sun against puffy clouds...

Bare feet, because shoes in the summer are over rated...
We have Peaches!
And Pears :)
 Clover...just because I love it. Most people think it's a weed : Then it's the best weed ever.
More Clover..
And yet more Clover:

Random cool flower I saw in the yard.
Queen Anne's Lace: One of the best flowers on earth

Buttercup
A Purple flower that I'm pretty sure is actually a weed

 I think sometimes we take things like buttercups for granted. and weeds. and clover.
 (yes, I refuse to put it the 'weed' class. even though I love weeds.)

4 comments:

  1. Just think of them as God's wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pictures! I agree with you that shoes are totally overrated in the summer;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so random, and I <3 you. :o) I LOVE your new background! :oD

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've discovered the macro setting on your camera! Isn't it a wonderful feature?!

    All the pictures of summer-end are pretty, but I particularly love the Queen Anne pictures!

    ReplyDelete