*sigh*
We went to the aquarium :)
:P
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
*grins*
Alligator Eyes = Creeeeepyyyyyy
Some crabs for ya, Ineke!
Evan being cute. :O)Adrea and Me
Emily's AWESOME shoes. I love these shoes.
Jellyfish
they are great at posing. :)
:P
Evans idea of fun: hanging over the bridge and identifying every fish he sees. It is fun. :D
4 years ago when we were last at this aquarium, Luna the Albino Alligator exhibit had just opened, and she was just a baby.
Isn't she adorable?
On the way home, we stopped at the same resturaunt we ate at 4 years ago.
Ever since this trip started, I'd been craving French Fries for some reason. YUM
Then we went to an Ice Cream place (like we did 4 years ago :) ) called Squigley's.
You can choose any kind of fruit or candy bar (or both) and the Lady puts them in this machine with ice cream and turns a handle, and TADA! out comes your squigly into a waffle cone.
I got Oreo and Kit-kat. Mmmmm....
I have now been Squiggled at Squigleys. My life is complete.
I want to eat at Bowman's! Sounds delightful!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the pic of your shoes looking at Emmi's. Your photography is getting much better! Isn't it fun to practice taking pictures? :o)