Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Oak Island: Day 2

The next morning we got up early and took a walk.
We went out onto the point of the island.
Shell collecting......
We tried out jumping pictures. :-)
Adrea riding an invisible horse...
Adrea playing the invisible guitar...
Adrea ringing the invisible bell....
And Adrea using the invisible jump rope.  :)

Then we went to SouthPort, a charming town with lots of beautiful historical houses.
Unfortunately, my camera battery died soon after we got there...
Serious faces:

The girls went on another evening walk....


...and the guys went fishing.


I love the beach :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the last picture! You are turning into quite the photographer:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beach, too! Particularly *reading* on the beach with my feet in the water. *happy sigh* The picture right above the dark one of Emily looks just like the beach at HH...

    And you tried jumping pictures! It's harder than it looks to get everyone up at the same moment, isn't it? We're slowing perfecting the art... Though we still take > 20 on our jumping day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last picture is amazing! I <3 the beach. :o)

    (have you ever noticed that all my comments seem to end with a smiley face?) :o)

    ReplyDelete